ecoTuptusie - WYWROTKA
ecoTuptusie are natural slippers for all children - made of leather safe for the child and the environment
- slippers made of 100% natural Italian breathable leather, hand sewn in Poland
- easy to put on - slippers equipped with an elastic band around the ankle
- soft suede sole makes the toes move freely which allows for proper muscle development
- anti-slip stripes as additional protection on smooth surfaces
- ecoTuptus move with the child's foot, are lightweight - ideal for learning to walk
- wide space for toes
- this type of footwear received the prestigious mark of the "Association of American Physicians of Pediatrics "for a product that supports the natural function of the foot
- properly selected shoe should be longer than the foot by 5 - 10 mm
- application: 100% leather
THE GIVEN LENGTHS ARE THE DIMENSIONS OF THE INNER INSOLE MEASURED FROM THE HEEL TO THE SEAM IN FRONT OF THE TOES.
OUTER DIMENSIONS ARE 0.5 CM LESS.